Saturday 29 June 2013

Day #1 of the 20 Day Blog Challenge!

So I was looking through my updates and found that Pamela (Pam The Mad) is doing a 20 day blog challenge and wanted others to join her, so here I am!



As you can see by the title, today (well tonight) is Day 1! My Zodiac sign and if I think it fits my personality. Well, do I? First of all, I was born in late September so I'm a Libra. I do read my horoscopes occasionally and find them to somewhat accurate at times.  

I found this website and it describes me VERY well. http://www.astrology-online.com/libra.htm 

I can be quite indecisive and changeable at times. I despite cruelty towards others, even if they supposedly ''deserve it'' I don't like seeing anyone in pain. I want everyone to be happy. I HATE being criticised, it's one of the worst feelings. I feel as though someone is nearly attacking a piece of my soul and I'll probably remember the criticism for a while!

SOme Libran's are lazy, some are ambitious. To be honest I can be both when I want to be. At times I can be so lazy I don't want to move an inch away from the book I'm reading or from my laptop. Other days I want to take over the world (not in a dictatorship way!) or some days I get this intense feeling that I should clean my entire bedroom NOW. What's even more surprising is that I actually clean my room. (Same happens with work or study, but I'm on my summer holidays so it's just cleaning my room) 

I have a HUGE sense of justice. I did consider a future in Law, but I decided against it. If I don't want to be a primary school teacher (for whatever reason) my second option will be either business or law. I have aptitude for both. So yes, I hate seeing injustice in the world and believe everything should be equal and just. It's the way I am. 

I saw this on the website, Problems that arise for Libra's. Let's see if it's true!


Problem:   Finding yourself frequently trapped in situations that have no depth and little value to you or the other person.

Yes, I was in a lot of these situations in the last year or so. This seems to happen me at every single turn! 

Problem:  You find that you do not really like yourself and/or beating yourself up over not being able to please another.

This is too true again. I don't like myself to be honest (no hate please, I give myself enough of it as it is!) I always hate not being able to make others happy. If I can't make others happy, I won't be happy. Simple as with me. 

Problem:  Feeling like you are nothing: your actions being frustrating to others.

The story of my life! This is basically my second nature reaction/thought. I always feel as though I'm annoying someone and that I'm inferior to some people. It's annoying but I'm trying to be more positive in my daily life. This again, is scarily accurate!

So yes, according to that website, my zodiac sign, Libra, is quite fitting for me! I guess I'm a true Libra! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not! :) 

What are your zodiac signs and do they suit you? 

Stay Strong, Happy and Fearless,
Aveen xx

Playlist for this blog:
Demi Lovato ~ Skyscraper
Elbow ~ One Day Like This
Elbow ~ Grounds For Divorce
Royseven ~ We Should Be Lovers



2 comments:

  1. This was interesting to read. Its nice to see how others approach these challenges! I look forward to reading the rest x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I've been doing some research into my horoscope and this has really helped. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.