Saturday 31 August 2013

J.O.A.L.L.A.P Day Six! With Leah!

Hey Everyone!

Today is our sixth day of the blog collaboration, today I'll be re-posting Leah's post!

So today is my day to introduce myself for the J.O.A.L.L.A.P collaboration blog. You really want to know who I am?* Comes closer and whispers* "I'm Colonel mustard in the study, with a revolver." Don't believe me? Go check your study, and if you don't have a study...well this is just your lucky day because you live to learn a little more about me!

See that up there^^^first thing you should know about me, I have a very odd sense of humor. Not many people think I'm funny, but my six year old brother likes my jokes so hey, 

(I've actually seen that episode of yogabbagabba. It was kinda life changing;)

Anyways, my blogging alias is Leah Lotus. Only my blogger J.o.a.l.l.a.p buddies know my real name and I plan on keeping it that way. Also, I just realized every reference I've made so far has made it look like I'm a guy who just so happens to have a female alias. Sorry about that, I am a female. Now, I'd like to sit here and talk about myself but if I did that, I'd end up giving you an entire essay, I decided I'd spare you today so I'll list some thangs off.

The basics:
~16
~5'9-5'10-I'm a tall girl who's employed in the art of turning off ceiling lights for people and squashing children beneath my Sasquatch feet.
~born dec 14 
~i like presents on special days *wink
~birthdays *cough wink*
~I've always dreamed that someday some random blog reader would buy me a giraffe *cough wink wink wink*


2. I'm a  writer!
~Writing makes up majority of my life. Seriously.


3. I'm a singer!
~ Not to toot my own horn but my neighbors once compared my voice to the sound his wife made while giving birth to triplets. Childbirth, such a beautiful thing, kinda like my voice  ;)
4. I'm a grammar natzi's worse nightmare.
~Which is ironic because I'm a writer.
Wat U GAt A pr0bl3m wit meh writN lik3 dizz?!

5.I love fashion and clothes and all that tasty stuff. 
~Shopping makes me happy. Really happy.

6. I love all music but my top is definitely different genres of rock. Papa Roach is my all time favorite band :)

7. I probbaly should have done this one first but anyways. I LOOOOOVVVVEE JESUS! Woot woot! 

Well that's it folks! I hope to see you all check out the new blog with these lovely girls and myself! :):)


Here's the order of who'll be posting (and links to their blogs!)


Monday ~ Lemmie
Tuesday ~  Jamie
Wednesday ~ Ony
Thursday ~ Me!
Friday ~ Phoebs            
Saturday ~  Leah            
Sunday ~  Alex


Stay Strong, Happy and Fearless!
Aveen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.