Thursday 31 October 2013

My House At Halloween!

Hey Everyone!

First of all, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Due to my obsession with Halloween, I've been posting a lot about Halloween! Perhaps in this blog post we will discover the roots of my obsession!

Basically ever since I was a child, my Mam has been obsessed with Halloween and always decorates the house. When I was younger, we even grew pumpkins in the back garden. Believe it or not, growing pumpkins took up practically the entire garden. We would harvest the pumpkins in early October and keep them in the garage so inside the garage nearly had an orange glow!

And now, I love Halloween even more. I help decorate and even decorate my own room with streamers and little witches and pumpkins! Yesterday we were carving the pumpkins and it was so fun.

Here's some photos of my house at Halloween! I hope you enjoy it!
If you have any questions or want a chat, just email me, tweet me or leave a comment below! xx
This post will be VERY photo heavy!

I didn't get photos of the trick or treat bags however, but they look UH-MAY-ZING. (Amazing!)

A Halloween Mask!

The table in the hall 

















The doorbell!










Playlist for this blog:
Panic! At The Disco ~ This Is Halloween
Kodaline ~ All I Want
The Strypes ~ Blue Collar Jane 
Paramore ~ Last Hope
Have fun trick or treating! 
Stay Strong, Happy and Fearless!
Aveen xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.