Wednesday 20 November 2013

Tea, Othello, The Walking Dead, Simple Things Collective, A New Tripod & Lots More

Hey Everyone!

How are you all doing today? Apologies for such a delay in writing a blog post this week and last week. Fifth Year is becoming quite stressful and I wasn't quite in the right mind to write a blog post at the weekend. Well, having said that, I did write a blog post however I wasn't happy with the attitude I had whilst writing the blog post, which was evident in the blog post I had written.

My life recently has been mainly getting up, school, homework, food and sleep. Rinse and repeat. I know it doesn't sound very fun but I only hope all my hard work will pay off in the long run, even if the long run feels so far away.

So I'm sitting here in my room listening to Panic! At The Disco ~ Always. It's quite calming especially after having recording multiple videos with my camera and my new tripod. I had the day off school today as there's parent teacher meetings (not mine though thankfully) and an Open Day for incoming First Year students so we all got the day off which is so far being majestic.

Last week was somewhat interesting (sarcasm) however my lovely Mam randomly bought me a One Direction advent calendar which I squealed a little too much over (I had been studying pages upon pages of Irish notes beforehand) so it literally made my day. I'm going to wait until December to start using it obviously :)

I also bought myself a new tripod which I simply love! It's brilliant for holding the camera steady as I'm quite hyper during takes (eg I knock the tripod over)

I was also babysitting on Saturday night, doing Othello questions and also watching The Walking Dead. (And drinking copious amounts of tea which is quite fun) I'm still an episode behind but I'm catching up and it's as good as the previous seasons! I'm also really looking forward to I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! and the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who! My sonic screwdriver is out and I keep staring at my posters with adoration.


A random selfie taken as soon I got the tripod, that's my natural hair (yes it's really curly) 


The book I'm reading at the moment, it's brilliant! 

The One Direction advent calendar, it's majestic.

My new tripod (if you're wondering, it can expand further, it can reach 5'5 tall!)


A photo I sent to my friend Grace earlier, Aveen actually recording a video! 


Blooper from my YouTube vid .. (I've an amazing sense of humour...)



Playlist for this blog post!
Panic! At The Disco ~ Always
One Direction
Birdy ~ Wings
Paramore ~ Last Hope
Danny O'Reilly ~ Wizard Of Oz
Gavin James ~ Till The Sun Comes Up
Simple Things Collective ~ Simple Things --->  ***PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM, It's in aid of Cycle Against Suicide, a brilliant initiative I worked with earlier this year as a Student Leader click here to check it out on iTunes, it's for a brilliant cause and the songs are excellent. ***


So that's about it from me this week! 
See You Lovely People As Soon As I Can!
In the meantime, check me out on Twitter here
Stay Strong Happy and Fearless,
Aveen xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.