Wednesday 18 December 2013

I'm Only Human, I've Got A Skeleton In Me. But I'm Not The Villain, Despite What You're Always Preaching.

Hey Everyone!

So another week has passed in The Life Of Me. It's hard to believe there's less than a month left in 2013. It seems like only yesterday that everyone was panicking over the year having a ''13'' in it, now it's steadily approaching the start of 2014. It makes me think back and reflect on what 2013 was like for me.

At this precise moment, it's nearly 10.30am on a Wednesday. I'm meant to be in school but I'm ill, which sounds fun however when you lose your voice and are too tired to function, it's not so fun. Thankfully my Mam gave me my laptop so I've been here for the last hour going through emails, blog comments and procrastinating editing the YouTube video I filmed recently with Grace from Dainty Sprinkles (illness is my excuse)

I know I mentioned very little about last week, well off the top of my head I don't really remember it. I got all my Christmas test results back from my teachers and I'm delighted with my results, I won't go into detail about them but I got honours in all of them, even maths! I freaked out in the maths exam (which is always an adventure) and I was convinced I had failed, in the end I got a B. To say I nearly cried with joy is an understatement! 

Another random result was Business. In Ireland an A2 is 85% - 89% but an A1 is 90-100%. I got 84 in business and my teacher wouldn't let me have the A *cries* I was still delighted with a B1 though! Those were the two funniest results to get back (if getting results back is funny, which it isn't) 

On Saturday I was at Grace's house (which you can read about in a previous blog post) On Sunday I went with my parents to one of the shopping centre's in Dublin and shopped til we dropped. I spent all my money in Penneys and got a Starbucks Hot Chocolate which was so delicious and one of my favourite Starbucks drinks ever. 

Subsequently on Tuesday and Wednesday (today) I've been ill, which is never a bundle of laughs. On Tuesday I woke up with a sore throat and practically lost my voice in school throughout the day, after school my parents and I drove to Limerick to collect my brother from University. Which is a couple of hours drive, both ways. So I sat in the back of the car surrounded by blankets and with a pillow, continuously falling asleep. 

According to my parents and brother, I develop a sense of humour when I'm ill or as they put it, delirious. Unfortunately for all you lovely people I can't mention the jokes as they were quite inappropriate and I would never be able to walk into school ever again. 

So the last day of school is Friday, hopefully I'll be back in because the last day of term is always fun (and it's a half day woop) So hopefully I won't be coughing my lungs up next time I write a blog post! (or drinking Lemsip because let's face it, it's like dead bodies. Dan Howell reference ssh)

Stay Strong, Happy and Fearless!
Aveen xx


*From Tumblr* 
I love this photo because my nickname is The Goat (three year old cousins are very creative) 


HOT CHOCOLATE! Starbucks are just amazing. 


*****Lyrics: Paramore ~ Monster*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.