Saturday 28 December 2013

Just Another Day In The Life Of Me..

Hey Everyone!

Here's a selection of photos I took in the days leading up to Christmas! They are kind of random, but I guess this is the random life of Aveen... I'll also be posting a ''My 2013'' blog post, which will be interesting so stay tuned! :) 

A Furby I got in a Happy Meal in a certain place *hint hint cough cough


                                    
I was taking photos for my Ag Science project on my uncle's farm, I don't think the cow was too happy I was taking photos! 

Selfie beside the silage pit, holla.

Photo beside one of the bales, don't think the cattle were too impressed.. 

My Othello essay question which I finally completed this afternoon! 

So this was a random selection of photos from this week of The Life Of Me!

Stay Strong, Happy and Fearless!
Aveen xx

2 comments:

  1. You know you're Irish when - SELFIES BESIDE A SILAGE PIT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's for Ag Science! But yep, so Irish. Next I'll be taking selfies whilst milking the cattle!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.