Tuesday 18 February 2014

The Kindest Words Get So Obscured..Between Your Thoughts On What They'll Say..

The Random Life Of Aveen in Photos
Lyrics from The Coronas ''Won't Leave You Alone''










Hey Everyone! 
As the saying goes, a picture tells a thousand words, so I decided to use that saying today to tell all you lovely people about what I've been doing the past few days. 

Photograph One is of my favourite necklace at the moment and a Roald Dahl quote in the background. I keep the necklace & quote on my corkboard because I always look there. The full quote is ''If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely'' It's a really pretty and eloquent quote which is simple to remember, but also quite effective and in way, truthful. 

Photograph Two is of Company Magazine which I bought at the weekend, I love it so far!

Photograph Three is of the current book I'm reading, Will Grayson, Will Grayson which is absolutely excellent so far, only a couple of pages in I was laughing! (A rare occurrence as I usually just cry at John Green books) 

Photograph Four is of one of my favourite mugs, my red Starbucks mug! It holds so much whether I want to drink water, milk or hot chocolate! As it's Mid-Term at the moment it's getting an awful lot of use!

Photograph Five is my homework/study pile including extra revision I'm doing myself. Overall many of my teachers were quite nice with the homework they gave out, but some (cough business and maths) are giving tests after Mid-Term, lovely. 

Photograph Six is my whiteboard and I've written the tasks I have to finish by the end of the week. The only written homework I have left is a summary of what I want to do for my RSR (project) in history and one or two maths questions! The rest is only revision so I hope it isn't too bad.. 

Photograph Seven is my headphones which I use with my laptop (and currently using as I type!) they're brilliant for when I'm editing videos too. 

Photograph Eight is where I've been since Friday, on my bed with a laptop, magazine, USB cables and headphones. It's a brilliant week. 

And finally Photograph Nine is of me (oh the vanity, not) I had an opticians appointment this morning and I have to get a stronger prescription (my eyesight has worsened, oops blame my genetics) so I picked a new pair of glasses and sunglasses! The optician said I'll have them by the end of the week so they'll hopefully debut in my weekly post on Saturday or Sunday! :)

I didn't include the photo of me watching the music video for the 'last' My Chemical Romance song ''Fake Your Death'' because it wasn't a nice sight (tissues were needed to dry my tears)

I'm also doing something really ''culchie'' tomorrow which you'll find out about later in the week! 
Stay Strong, Happy and Fearless!
Aveen xx

2 comments:

  1. Great post! That necklace is absolutely adorable. My sister just bought that book. It sounds really good. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex! I haven't been reading much of it (because it's Mid-Term and I'm just on Netflix all day!) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.