Monday 24 February 2014

The Liebster Award #2

Hey Everyone!

I was nominated by the lovely Niamh to do the Liebster Award for bloggers with 200 followers or less. This is my second time doing the Liebster Award so this will be fun!



The Rules are:

1. Write 11 facts about yourself

2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.

3. Nominate 11 bloggers

Eleven Facts About Me: 
1. My name is actually Aveen (it's Irish so it's hard to pronounce oops)
2. I live in Ireland
3. I started this blog in March 2013
4. I love reading books, I'd read anything and everything
5. I have an obsession with danisnotonfire and amazingphil, they're actually, in a way, my idols. I look up to them so much and their videos never cease to have me laughing.
6. I'm in Fifth Year in school so I've barely two years left in school *scared noise*
7. I have a Tumblr which I'm addicted to (link in the sidebar)
8. I love The 1975, Arctic Monkeys, Kodaline, Paramore, Fall Out Boy, The Killers & lots more bands, I've a diverse taste in music.
9. I've a fear of the dark, heights, spiders, dogs and a fear of failure (hard to describe the last one)
10. My favourite subject in school is either History, English, Business or Ag Science (I'm so nerdy I know)
11. I'm one of the biggest procrastinators you'll ever meet.

On to Niamh's questions!
  1. Why did you start blogging?  I started blogging because I wanted to write about my life and keep a sort of online diary in a way, which included both my thoughts and also photos from every week. I like the idea of having a record of my teenage years. 
  2. What is your favourite makeup brand? Despite being brilliant friends with lots of beauty and fashion bloggers, I don't actually wear any make up! (Please don't judge me hehe) I wear none in my photos or YouTube videos as I never had acne or anything which I wanted to cover up. 
  3. What is your favourite shop? I love shopping in Roxy and Hollister, there's a local shop in the town where I live that sells brands like Roxy, Converse, Vans, Diesel, SuperDry and lots more, it's my favourite place!
  4. Who inspired you to start blogging? My friend Grace of Dainty Sprinkles, I was in such awe of her blog posts, I thought it was the coolest thing ever! 
  5. When did you start blogging? I started this blog in March 2013, I did have a blog in 2011 which I barely used until The Random Life Of Aveen came along, which I love as it expresses me well. 
  6. Do you think that a domain name is important in a blog? Definitely, I changed all the names/links on my blog to ''The Random Life of Aveen'' some may know me as ''The Life of Me'' but I changed it fully to TRLOA. On other social networking sites such as Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Tumblr I use the same username ''AwkwardAveen'' 
  7. How do you take your pictures? I use my mobile phone occasionally (Samsung) and also my digital camera 
  8. What type of post do you like writing the most? I love writing my weekly 'update' every Saturday afternoon, due to time restraints because of homework and study, I only get to write once a week and I look forward to it a lot!
  9. What type of post do you not like writing the most? I only believe in writing what I want, and what I'd like to read so I never dislike writing any blog posts (I love writing, even in English!) There has been times where I dislike the tone or direction a blog post was going so I deleted it and started from scratch until I was 100% satisfied with the tone, message and direction of the post. 
  10. How long have you been blogging? On this blog, nearly an entire year! I started this blog in a mentally, dark place and the regularity of blogging helped me overcome my issues and recover. I've practically made a full recovery in less than a year which is an absolute miracle. I put a lot of down to blogging as it also helped me realise my true friends in real life too. 
  11. Would you consider starting a YouTube channel for your blog? Why? I actually already have one! I started a YouTube, 'AwkwardAveen' in the summer and YouTube have already offered me to apply to be a partner and monetization. In September I'm also taking an online course in the YouTube Creator Academy which I'm so excited for! 
So that's all the questions Niamh asked, I'm going to tag basically anyone who wants to do the Liebster Award! 

Stay Strong, Happy and Fearless!
Aveen x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.