Wednesday 29 October 2014

Haul: Converse, Orla Kiely & Wet N Wild!

Hey Everyone!

I did some shopping over Midterm and decided to share my purchases with you all! You may know I've developed a teeny obsession with Orla Kiely, an Irish designer. I got one of her handbags for my birthday and I bought one myself. They're such versatile and pretty bags.  Her designs are just simply to die for, they're that beautiful. 

I was in Wexford town on a shopping trip and paid a trip to a shop, which had an entire section of Orla Kiely products! I actually squealed a little, it was like an Aladdin's cave, filled with so many pretty items that I just wanted to own and stare at for the rest of my life. I bought a cute cake tin which I'm going to be using whenever I bake and a pen which I can't wait to use in school or to take notes with. 





Last Saturday I was going around the town and saw these gorgeous Converse on offer in a local (but my favourite) clothes shop. All Converse High Top shoes were reduced to 30 euro and I luckily found these in my size. I adore the colour and think the shade of pink is really striking. 




I also went into a local stationery shop (another favourite of mine) and saw that 2015 planners were out! I love having notebooks to scribble things in and I fell in love with this design. I love the birdcage and the general romanticised Parisian feel to the planner. It'll also be useful for organising my study. 



On Tuesday morning I was woken up to my brother shouting in the hall, ''YOU'VE POST AVEEN!'' Turns out it was the package from Elizabeth from Elizabethsblog and the prize of make up I'd won. The products are simply gorgeous and so pretty so thank you again! x





That's about it from me, 
I'll be posting an AwkwardSprinkles video on my channel soon. *Hint* Grace has uploaded hers*
I've another few blog posts planned, in particular an Awkward Sprinkles blog post and a Penneys/Primark haul so stay tuned! 

*****I've started a YouTube series called ''Letters to the Leaving Cert'' 
Let me know what you think of it !




Stay Strong, Happy & Fearless!
Aveen xx



2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a pretty planner!
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I'm so excited to use it in 2015! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.