Saturday 1 November 2014

Penneys/Primark Winter Haul!

Hey Everyone!

Over midterm I paid a trip to my beloved Penneys to stock up on some accessories and t-shirts from their Autumn/Winter collection. Needless to say I wasn't disappointed. Here are some of the items I bought! 

**I bought Christmas items which I will post at a later date. I feel November 1st is a little too early to be singing about a 'White Christmas.' I'm not the Grinch but I always wait until December before getting excited for Christmas! 


Another sign to hang up in my room, it's a similar design to a heart I bought last time in Limerick!
I think it was 3 euros.

Here are some pretty bobbins, I thought they looked really cute and girly.

You may not know about my bow obsession (It's getting serious) so these were a delight to see!

More bows. Oh dear.

I love this bobbin with the pink tinged roses, I wear my hair in a doughnut bun in school so it would be amazing to wear with it.

Owl pyjamas! 

A blouse I bought for only 7 euros. I really like the shape, it's similar to other blouses I have. 

I feel in love with the detail in this cardigan collar! It's so pretty and brightens the appearance of the black cardigan.


Here's a black top I bought, the back is longer than the front and creates a flattering effect. 

So that's my Winter haul! I'll be posting a Christmas themed Penneys/Primark haul closer to Christmas. Warning, may contain cute Christmas cardigans. 

Stay Strong, Happy & Fearless!
Aveen xx

4 comments:

  1. The bows are fab! I love a good bow. :) That cardigan is really cute too. x
    Hope you can visit my blog. Let me know what you think about it!

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sammie! Bows are literally my life, on a trip to Galway in the summer the girls would be nearly be predicting which bow I'd wear each day. I've developed a teeny obsession I think.. :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stuff :) have same cardigan;) like your taste xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such a pretty cardigan isn't it? :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.