Tuesday 23 December 2014

Kris Kindle Amongst Friends.

Hey Everyone!

Hope you're all enjoying the Christmas holidays, I know I am. As Christmas is a huge and important event for exchanging gifts, I decided to post about a beautiful present I received from a friend of mine as part of Kris Kindle.

My friends in school and I decided to do a Kris Kindle between around a dozen of us for Christmas so everyone would be guaranteed a thoughtful gift for Christmas. We were given a day to bring in the presents and then give the person we'd picked randomly a present.

The day arrived and to my utter delight, Chloe handed me a Christmas bag filled with such thoughtful and pretty gifts. I'd like to take the time to say a massive thank you to Chloe for such a beautiful present, you're far too kind and I love the presents so much!

The presents included the softest and warming scarf in a Christmassy red colour, cute fluffy socks in the shape of a cupcake and two notebooks. I squealed with delight, especially at the sight of the ornate and pretty notebooks. I am at my happiest sitting at my desk with a pen in my left hand and a notebook in front of me, with my handwriting swirling on the pages as I write. Needless to say, the gifts were thoroughly welcomed.

I've been wearing the scarf down the town as I go shopping and walking and I've written in one of the notebooks, which I adore. The fluffy socks I want to wear on Christmas morning as they have an immense Christmas feeling about them.








I wish you all a happy, peaceful Christmas and a prosperous and successful New Year. 

Have you exchanged any Kris Kindle or Secret Santa presents with your friends? Let me know in the comments!

Stay Strong, Happy & Fearless!
Aveen xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.