Thursday 19 May 2016

An Ghaeltacht


Hey Everyone!

I've been absent for a little while due to study, exams and a two week trip to the Gaeltacht in Kerry! The Gaeltacht course is compulsory when you study to be a primary school teacher.  I spent a fortnight in Feothanach i Corca Dhuibhne. To say it was a great experience is an understatement. I really enjoyed the trip and I was so lucky to be surrounded by such lovely people. 

This blog post will be quite photo heavy so I'll let the photos do the talking, after all, a picture speaks a thousand words. I've included some random selfies as well photographs of the beautiful scenery I witnessed over the two weeks. 

Among some of the activities I did: 
Taking part in Darkness into Light for Pieta House in Dingle
Visited the aquarium in Dingle
Visited the Blasket Islands
Visited the beach in Muiríoch on the last day
Took lots of photographs and generally acted like a tourist







The beach in Muiríoch













Bhain mé idir taitneamh agus tairbhe as an gcoicís gan amhras. 
An raibh tú riamh as Ghaeltacht? Inis dom! 
Le ghrá,
Aveen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.