Sunday 24 July 2016

Madame Tussauds in London


As well as the Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour all the way back in the month of May, The Sibling and I crammed in a visit to Madame Tussauds in London. This post was actually compiled back in late May/early June yet is being posted in July! Logic?

 To say I got giddy taking photographs with waxworks of people I idolise, is an understatement. I had a brilliant morning screeching and running over to waxworks and taking photographs.

They say a picture speaks a thousand words, here's 13 for you to digest! There were many more photos from different waxworks, however these were my favourites. 

Aveen x x

With the waxwork of the wonderful Benedict Cumberbatch. Maybe someday I'll met the real Ben.


Jennifer Lawrence/Katniss Everdeen - all the goals

'Tom Cruise, you'll never be Jack Reacher, you're not even tall enough!'















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I appreciate it so much.